Wanderlust

Wanderlust
I like to linger, a little longer, a little longer here with you

16 August, 2016

Thought on this Independence Day

I often find myself spotting smiles more than the required details whenever I visit a Monument, such is the story of this picture. Found these young boys at Humayun's Tomb complex and we instantly clicked. It is always an interesting fact for me to notice different kind of people who visit any monument. Each is a storyteller, each carrying story of their lives and their past. Even though we are very much used to witnessing it, let us appreciate the beauty of the diversity around us. 

On this Note Happy Independence Day to all, i am back home and its a Rainy-Day here in Lucknow but my mother informed me that kids in her school seem no less enthusiastic. they surely know how to enjoy the Independence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment